(as of Jul 28,2022 05:11:14 UTC – Details)
● Rated Voltage : 250V;
● Rated Current : 10A;
● Fuse Size : 4 x 13 mm / 0.16″ x 0.51″ (D*L);
● Total Length : 65mm / 2.56″;
● Main Material : Aluminum Fuse, Metal Leads;
●Package Included: 10Pcs x RY73 Degree Metal Thermal Cutoffs Fuse
10Pcs 22-18 AWG non-insulated butt connectors
10Pcs 2:1 Heat shrinkable tube
● The use of thermal particulate materials as a thermal insulation of the metal thermal fuse.
● Function is due to accidental failure, when the temperature exceeds the specified TF value, cut off the electrical circuit.
● Applications: iron, hair dryer, heater, refrigerator, rice cooker, kettle, coffee machine, air conditioning, ventilation fan,
electric fan, gas boiler, transformer, power supply, adapter, charger, battery pack, copier, laser beam printer, power switch
Package Dimensions : 4.72 x 3.11 x 0.28 inches; 2.4 Ounces
Date First Available : March 29, 2021
Manufacturer : Tnisesm
ASIN : B0919QW3NL
Model: RY73 Degree; Rated Current: 10A; Rated Voltage: 250V; Rated Functioning Temperature: 73 Degree
One shot operation, stable and precise, compact, durable and reliable by hermetic seal structure, excellently sensitive to ambient temperature.
Applications: Suitable for electric home appliances, electric industrial equipment, office automation equipment, plain paper copiers, transformers, motors, etc.
Package Included: 10Pcs x RY73 Degree Metal Thermal Cutoffs Fuse + 10Pcs 22-18 AWG non-insulated butt connectors + 10Pcs 2:1 Heat shrinkable tube for quick installation
Function is to cut off the circuit of appliances when temperature exceed specified TF value because of unexpected fault, A thermal fuse is a cutoff which uses a one-time fusible link this is a single-use device that cannot be reset and must be replaced when it fails or is triggered features insulated leads for convenient use professional knowledge is needed to use this product.